This is Me
Best suited for adopted children
Families with adopted children should consider And Then There Was Me.
This delightful and colorful book contains all the pages you would find in a traditional baby book, but is phrased to be friendly to all families. This book is suitable not only for infants, but for older children as well.
Although the book appears to be bound, it actually is held together with Chicago screws which allow you to add and remove pages easily. Parent references are gender neutral.
- Suitable for one and two parent adoptive families, traditional and alternative
- Gender-neutral presentation, perfect for a boy or girl
- Quality 9" x 12" padded white cover imprinted in gold
- Unique post binding allows pages to be added and removed easily
- Printed on acid-free parchment paper
- 76 total pages - 37 information pages, 39 lined information-ready pages
- Includes medical information pages and immunization schedules
- 1 document sleeve and 2 sheets of vinyl photo pages to get you started
- standard 3-hole format makes it easy to add additional photo sleeves and pages
- Additional pages for birthdays up to age 18 and school through Grade 12